Blue Risk Management (Pty) Ltd is a Risk Management Solution provider in the areas of Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ). We are a corporate member of SAIOSH, the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
We have assisted many organizations in reducing operation exposure within the Mining, Steel and Power Reticulation Industries (ESKOM).
Below are some of the Services offered by Blue Risk Management:
- Update Safety files to comply with new CONSTRUCTION REGULATIONS 2014. This is a legal requirement in terms of the new construction regulations.
- Compile a site specific safety file for a construction project. The safety file will contain all legal documentation, including legal appointments, registers, toolbox talks, etc. We will compile the file to the client’s requirements and explain how to maintain it.
- Site specific Safety Plan – we will ensure that the Client approves the plan and will assist the contractor if any changes are required.
- ROTRAN compliance – we will guide you through the safety file requirements as well as how to achieve compliance.
- We will conduct audits for your company to ensure that SHEQ legal requirements are met.
We also offer the following INTRA Health & Safety Training:
- HASREP (Health & Safety REP & Committees) (Unit Standard No: 259622, Credits: 3, NQF Level:2 1 DAY
- FIRE (Level 1 – Fire & Emergency Planning) Legal Compliance 1 DAY
- HIRA (Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment) (Unit Standard No: 244287, Credits: 7, NQF Level: 5) 2 DAY
- SUPER (Supervisory Skills) Section 8 Supervisory Skills Legal Compliance 2 DAY
- AC (Relevant sections of the OHS ACT) Legal Compliance 1 DAY
- CLAIM (Injury on duty Claim Management) (Unit Standard No 259610, Credits: 2, NQF Level: 2) 1 DAY
- INDUCTOR (Basic Health & Safety Awareness) (Unit Standard No: 259639 Credits: 4 NQF Level: 2) 1 Day
- ELEC (Introduction to safe use of Electricity) (Unit Standard No: 259639, Credits: 4, NQF Level: 2) 1 DAY
- FALL [Fall Prevent, Protect, Prepare) (Unit Standard No: 229998: Credits: 2: NQF Level: 1) 1 DAY
- NOISE [Noise-Induced Hearing Loss] (Unit Standard No: 259602: Credits: 2: NQF Level: 1) 1 DAY
Our Trainer’s Kits are accredited by The SA Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (SAIOSH) to meet their academic requirements for allocation of CPD Credits.