- BRM will update Contractors safety files to comply with new CONSTRUCTION REGULATIONS 2014. (This is a legal requirement in terms of the new construction regulations.)
- BRM will compile a site specific safety file for a construction project.
The safety file contains all legal documentation, including legal appointments, registers, toolbox talks, etc.
- BRM will implement the file and explain how to maintain it.
- BRM will draft a site specific Safety Plan, we will ensure that the Client approves the plan and will assist the contractor if any changes are required.
- BRM will ensure that all legal requirements on construction sites are met.
Included are the following specific services
- Baseline Risk Assessment
- Site Specific Risk Assessments
- SHE Specifications
- Job Observations on behalf of client
- SHE site inspection
- Establish and Implement Behavior Based Safety (BBS)
- Establish and Conduct SHE Committee meetings
- SHE plans and files