We have assisted many organizations to reduce operational exposure in the Mining, Steel and Power reticulation Industries (ESKOM)
In a world of governance, risk and compliance Blue Risk Management is a mature and truly market leader and local involvement has equipped us with significant experience that will benefit our clients. Blue Risk Management began its operations in South Africa in 2005 and over the years, these operations have grown significantly.
The effectiveness of an implemented Blue Risk Management program offers our clients above average returns on investments and results have shown a rapid and sustained reduction in incident occurrence. Our products and services, combined with our client portfolio, demonstrate our capacity, capability and commitment to our clients. Blue Risk Management best practice products and services have stood the test of time. These are offered and packaged in a way that allows clients to determine the preferred type of intervention.
- ROTRAN Safety Files and compliance readiness
- Develop Complete Contractors Packs
- Update Safety Files on a monthly basis
- System management and maintenance
- Develop a Health and Safety Management System
- Review the current policies and procedures
- Conduct Internal Health and Safety Management System audits
- Conduct Health and Safety inspections
- Develop Risk assessments and Safe Work procedures
- Develop emergency response procedures
- Ensure compliance with the OHS Act.
- Manage and control Health and Safety documentation
- Arrange Occupational Health surveys
- Ensure compliance with Safety sign regulations
- Ensure compliance with Hazardous chemical regulations
- Ensure compliance with Construction regulations
- Ensure compliance with Mine Health and Safety regulations
- Advice and consultancy service